[nFBMI-Talk] Kalamazoo Chapter Meeting 3.11.19

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Fri Mar 8 06:08:01 UTC 2019

Greetings Friends and Fellow Federationists

It is about that time again. The time where the Kalamazoo, Portage, and surrounding areas group meet to discuss important updates and programs in our area. Please find the Kalamazoo Chapter meeting flyer for March attached to this message. It will be at the same location as last month, with a promise of more space for our ever-growing membership. We look forward to meeting with all attendees next week.

Blessings

Robert E. Parsons Jr.
Master's Student, Rehabilitation Counseling and Teaching
Parliamentarian, Graduate Student Association
Chi Sigma Iota Honors Inductee '19
Western Michigan University '20
President, Kalamazoo Chapter
Board Member, Michigan Association of Blind Students
Phone: 804 801 7674
"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglas