[nFBMI-Talk] Kalamazoo Chapter Meeting 5/13/19

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Wed May 8 14:57:27 UTC 2019

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D5058C.D0240700]
National Federation of the Blind: Kalamazoo Chapter Meeting

Continuing to promote blind residents of Kalamazoo and Portage to "Live the Life You Want.".
Discussions Include: Future Summer Chapter Events, Information on Upcoming State Affiliate Meetings, Updates from Blind Students and Merchants, Information about Chapter Events Statewide, and Information about our Approaching National Convention in July.

  *   When: May 13, 2019
  *   Time: 7pm
  *   Where: Hunan Gardens Chinese Restaurant

5059 W. Main St.

Kalamazoo, MI 49009

For more information, follow our Facebook page "NFB of Kalamazoo."

Direct Inquiries to   Robert Parsons, (804) 801-7674 or Rachel Pavone, (810) 701-1614. Please arrive 30 minutes early if interested in ordering dinner.