[nFBMI-Talk] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Memorial Day Reflections

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Sat May 25 16:22:41 UTC 2019

Hello to all.
In observance of Memorial Day I pass on to you the email shared by Joe
Ruffalo.  It contains all the past pieces he has sent in observance of this
day including the video of the first singing of God Bless America.
Blessings to all and prayers of comfort and consolation to families of our
military who have lost their lives.

Michael Powell
President
NFBM