[NFBMI-Talk] Michigan's Got Talent 11/8/19

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Wed Oct 9 17:49:36 UTC 2019

Hey There Hi There Ho There!

I hope all of you are doing well and dressing warm for this brisk Michigan autumn weather. I am dropping by to provide a friendly reminder about the student division's big event, Michigan's Got Talent, a talent competition at our state convention in Grand Rapids on November 8, 2019. Remember, all attendees and competitors must register. Please take advantage of the preregistration price of $5 and secure your spot for this fun-filled event. If you do not preregister, no worries, you can pay at the door for $7.

Interested in competing? Visit www.nfbmi.org/convention<http://www.nfbmi.org/convention> and click the competitor registration link to add your name to the list. On this page, you can also find the preregistration page to register for the event, convention, banquet and our Saturday lunch meal.

Want to learn more about this event? No problem, the Michigan Association of Blind Students are holding an informational conference call this evening, October 9, 2019 at 9pm to provide convention attendees with information about the event, answer questions competitors may have, and get all of you that are on the fence to get off of it and have some fun. Join us at 605.472.5591
Access Code: 364492

We look forward to hearing from all of you soon.

Best

Robert E. Parsons Jr.
President, Kalamazoo Chapter
Vice President, Michigan Association of Blind Students
Phone: 804 801 7674