[NFBMI-Talk] Saturday Birding by Ear and Beyond

Posont, Donna donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 17:52:47 UTC 2019

Celebrate Birding by Ear and Beyond

This Saturday, October 12, 2019, 10am-3pm we will be celebrating a wonderful
addition to the Environmental Interpretive Center at the University of
Michigan-Dearborn. The birding room will now include and auditory experience
of the birds outside the windows which have long been visually enjoyed.
Please consider joining us for the sense-sational experience The day will
include walking in the woods, Ode to the Oak, lunch, and an entirely new
birding experience from inside the center. The weather may or may not be
cooperative outside with our plans, but, we can still enjoy the sounds of
fluttering wings, tapping woodpeckers, and what is left of glorious songs
from the birds who will not be migrating. We will have the opportunity to
learn more of their call notes which can be more easily identified in the
colder seasons.

If you have any questions please contact;

Donna Posont

313-220-8140

dposont at umich.edu <mailto:dposont at umich.edu>