[NFBMI-Talk] Agenda for 2019 state convention

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 25 15:29:26 UTC 2019

Hello to all on this list serve.

Attached you will find the Agenda for our Upcoming state convention.  I
hope, if you haven't decided yet, you will plan to be with us for part or
all of the weekend.

We will be having breakout sessions for part of the time which promise to be
packed full with lots of good information and fun.     I am looking forward
being with all who can participate and enjoy the activities.

Rooms are running out and this is the last day for them.

Michael Powell

President NFB of Michigan