[NFBMI-Talk] FW: Corvid19 Testing Access

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Sat Apr 18 23:00:37 UTC 2020

Hello Victor,

I definitely sympathize with all of those front line folks who are selflessly serving all of us despite the danger, this does not reduce or eliminate our right to equal opportunity to be safe and healthy.  I have read some of the information that Fred upton is putting out.  He is the U.S. Representative for the K-zoo area.  He seems very interested in workable solutions.  He is well-placed to influence the Corvid19 legislation which is being written, now.  I suggest you contact his office and let them know your thoughts.  I am not in a position to offer a broad solution, but I know that you and I are covered by the same constitution and laws as everyone else.  Blindness does not cancel out our right to safety and health.  Because something is difficult does not mean we shouldn't do it.  It is a hallmark of the NFB that we do not give up.

Warmest Regards,

Fred