[NFBMI-Talk] Kalamazoo Chapter Meeting 08.18.20

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Wed Aug 12 14:43:01 UTC 2020

Greetings Friends and Federation Family

I hope the summer is treating you all nicely. We at the Kalamazoo chapter invite you all to join our monthly chapter meeting on Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 8pm EST. Aside from our monthly updates on community efforts, we will be discussing new initiative the chapter is considering on pursuing for the fall. The zoom information is located below.

Victor Marques is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Kalamazoo Chapter NFBMI Monthly Meeting

Time: Aug 18, 2020 08:00 PM America/Detroit

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/8968302378

Meeting ID: 896 830 2378

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,8968302378# US (Germantown) 13126266799,,8968302378# US

+(Chicago)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 896 830 2378

Blessings

Robert E. Parsons, Jr.
President| Kalamazoo Chapter
Vice President| Michigan Association of Blind Students
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Board Member| National Association of Blind Students
P: 804.801.7674