[NFBMI-Talk] National Association of Blind Students Midwest Regional Studetn Seminar -- Register Here!

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Tue Jan 7 08:36:11 UTC 2020

Greetings Students

The time has come again for our Midwest Regional Student Seminar, located in Chicago, IL. The event will take place the weekend of March 20-22, with a registration deadline of February 10, 2020. Please join us for a weekend of advocacy, networking, and academic empowerment. I have attached the official flyer to this email and encourage you all to use the below loink to register online for the event. Shortly after you complete the registration form, you will redceive an email for the next steps to claim your spot at the Holiday Inn O'Hare.

Register Here: https://www.nfbofillinois.org/midwest-students-spring-seminarMidwest

We look forward to connecting with you in Chicago.

Sincerely

Robert Parsons, Jr.
Vice President, Michigan Association of Blind Students
President, Kalamazoo Chapter
Board Member, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan