[NFBMI-Talk] National Association of Blind Students Midwest Regional Studetn Seminar -- Register Here!

webmaster at nfbmi.org webmaster at nfbmi.org
Tue Jan 7 12:52:05 UTC 2020

Greetings to all,

Here is the correct URL to register for the Midwest Spring Seminar:
https://www.nfbofillinois.org/midwest-students-spring-seminar/registration

Please share the correct URL listed above to all students in the Midwest
area.

Sincerely,

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey, Webmaster
609-680-8488
Email: bmackey88 at gmail.com
Website: www.nfbmi.org
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Michigan is a community of members
and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every
day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.