[NFBMI-Talk] cell phone carriers

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 02:45:01 UTC 2020

hello all,
happy new year to you all! I hope that you all are doing well, to
report on the status on my cell phone adventure I want to report on it
and, also ask you all some advice in regards to this.

after doing some major investigating and, doing my homework I found a
cell phone like the one I have called the kallersa which is a more
updated version of what I have and Verizon has it. and, I also can get
a accessible version of the manuel too. so, after dealing with the
cell phone company which wasn't legit at all and, they screwed and
ripped us and my family off since it was meant as a Christmas present
for me. I came to this conclusion. so, I want to stay with Verizon
which I have been with for many years before I was with at&t before
they were cingular.

well, some of my family members who the account is with want to change
but, I don't want to. so, I was wondering what all of you all have for
cell phone carriersthat you all already have like Verizon, at&t, or
tmobile? and, what do you like for them including their accessibility,
price, and plans for your needs???

thanks a bunch and, I would like to know of this information asap!

thanks,
amy