[NFBMI-Talk] You're Invited: Kalamazoo Chapter Meeting 07.22.20

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Mon Jul 20 21:57:21 UTC 2020

Good Evening Friends, Family and Fellow Federationists

After an exciting virtual national convention, it is time to ring in the second half of the year with engaging discussion, camaraderie, and business. Allow for the Kalamazoo chapter to kick this effort off with our monthly chapter meeting on Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 8pm EST. Please take some time to join the meeting, debrief about our national convention and plan ways to make our chapter more proactive and successful. This meeting will take place on the Zoom platform and the information is below. We look forward to speaking with you all.

Best
Robert E. Parsons, Jr.
President| Kalamazoo Chapter
Vice President| Michigan Association of Blind Students
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Board Member| National Association of Blind Students
Pronouns: He, Him, His
P: 804.801.7674

Victor  Marques is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Kalamazoo NFB Chapter Meeting

Time: Jul 22, 2020 08:00 PM America/Detroit

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/8968302378

Meeting ID: 896 830 2378

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,8968302378# US (Germantown) 13126266799,,8968302378# US

+(Chicago)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)