[NFBMI-Talk] [NFB-Kzoo] You're Invited: Kalamazoo Chapter Meeting 07.22.20

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 13:38:24 UTC 2020

Hello, President Rob.

While I am from south of the border, I welcome the opportunity to dial
into tonight's Kalamazoo NFB chapter meeting.  Since nearly everything
in our org seems to have gone virtual for the rest of 2020, I would
love to help out where possible and to learn from best practices going
on there in Kzoo as well as in the rest of the fine Michigan
affiliate.  I will miss the Chinese food, though, which is always said
to have been great at the site where you all met physically prior to
the pandemic.

Warm regards,

-Kane