[NFBMI-Talk] link to Secretary of State website accessible absentee ballot

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 31 19:53:12 UTC 2020

Greetings to all

The following is information I am passing on, it appears in quotes.  I would
like you to email me an account of your experience voting in this primary
election as well.

"Below is the link to the online accessible ballot request tool. This is
allegedly accessible now, and should still ensure that people have their
ballots in time for Tuesday. It is a little confusing because there is also
an option to download a physical application, but it can all be completed
totally online. However, if the ballot itself needs to be mailed back I
would recommend they drop it off with their clerk instead."  If you plan to
vote using this tool  pleas document your experience and send it to me.  I
want to have a record of people's voting experience, whether good or bad,
including  voting in person should you go to the polls on Tuesday.  I will
see that the information gets to the appropriate election officials.

 <https://mvic.sos.state.mi.us/avapplication>
https://mvic.sos.state.mi.us/avapplication

Thank you

Michael Powell