[NFBMI-Talk] Fw: [New post] TTJ Announces 2020-21 Free Course Offerings – Our Most Incredible Season Yet!

Georgia Kitchen gkitchen at sero.email
Fri Jul 31 02:49:37 UTC 2020

Forwarded message:

From: The Tech Juggernaut <donotreply at wordpress.com>
to: gkitchen at sero.email
Subject: [New post] TTJ Announces 2020-21 Free Course Offerings – Our
Most Incredible Season Yet!
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 23:52:27 +0000

ttjblogowner posted: "At our second annual TTJ Tech Summit, which was
held on Saturday, July 25, The Tech Juggernaut revealed its plans for
the Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 Training Season. This year promises to be
our best ever, with something for everyone! All our courses will "

New post on The Tech Juggernaut

<https://ttjtech.net/?author=142341024>

<https://ttjtech.net/2020/07/30/ttj-announces-2020-21-free-course-offerings-our-most-incredible-season-yet/>

by ttjblogowner <https://ttjtech.net/?author=142341024>

At our second annual TTJ Tech Summit, which was held on Saturday, July
25, The Tech Juggernaut revealed its plans for the Fall 2020 and Spring
2021 Training Season. This year promises to be our best ever, with
something for everyone! All our courses will be completely updated for
iOS and iPad OS 14 and all its features. Our Voiceover course will
begin earlier this year and will provide the most thorough and in-depth
training we've offered thus far. Our flagship iPad course, completely
redesigned for iPad OS 14, will provide 12 weeks of training, and will
cover the most extensive curriculum of any of our courses so far. We
will also further enhance the learning experience by providing several
mini courses on subjects like cutting the cord, home automation, and
keeping your identity private and secure in the digital world. Finally,
we are pleased to offer, for the very first time, a separate course on
the Mac, as well as mini courses on AppleTV, HomePod, and Apple Watch.
We'll round out this years offerings with a mini course on Apple Pay,
electronic payments, and tips for financial success.

The TTJ Instructor Team is already hard at work, testing and learning
the new software versions, so we're fully prepared to offer the same
level of training and support you have come to expect. As in past
years, classes will be held live, using online conferencing software,
and will also feature a digital learning platform, to facilitate the
distribution of audio and video tutorials, written documentation, web
links. Assignments, discussions, and more. The combined total of live
and on-demand instruction will provide hundreds of hours of useful
resources, created by certified instructors with the passion for
helping others learn about these life-changing and empowering Apple
products. Perhaps best of all, is the fact that these courses will
remain completely free for all students. There are no entrance fees, no
subscriptions, and no purchase necessary. For those who wish to go
beyond what is taught in our courses, or for those who need
individualized training, other training and support packages are
available for a fee.

Classes are set to take place on Mondays and Wednesdays, beginning
September 14, 2020, and running through May 26, 2021. Registration
opens Monday August 10, 2020, so get ready, and stay tuned for more
information.

Be sure you are subscribe to the blog at https://TTJ <https://TTJ>
tech.net so you don't miss any course information. Direct all questions
to thetechjuggernaut at icloud.com <mailto:thetechjuggernaut at icloud.com>
via either iMessage or email.
ttjblogowner <https://ttjtech.net/?author=142341024> | July 30, 2020 at
7:52 pm | Categories: News
<https://ttjtech.net/?taxonomy=category&term=news> | URL:
https://wp.me/pa7eV6-xK <https://wp.me/pa7eV6-xK>

Comment
<https://ttjtech.net/2020/07/30/ttj-announces-2020-21-free-course-offerings-our-most-incredible-season-yet/#respond>
See all comments
<https://ttjtech.net/2020/07/30/ttj-announces-2020-21-free-course-offerings-our-most-incredible-season-yet/#comments>

Unsubscribe
<https://public-api.wordpress.com/bar/?stat=groovemails-events&bin=wpcom_email_click&redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Fsubscribe.wordpress.com%2F%3Fkey%3Ded36cf5f06a0fdce94629258eb40dc87%26email%3Dgkitchen%2540sero.email%26b%3DDbsrU566hJiLUJ2DgLiGvJwKb0bbiSLkoWC6OWrTxjW19TjmtNlTUe7RgaQFA9-67FcRd2NpFQblUVOfjExPm5mqDDooi0dkzot74KBjiICm&sr=1&signature=4dbbdb2d1b5a43ac8b8f49b04665fa80&user=9bb090cacb6dd78233d8e5ef0be3e06e&_e=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&_z=z>
to no longer receive posts from The Tech Juggernaut.
<https://public-api.wordpress.com/bar/?stat=groovemails-events&bin=wpcom_email_click&redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Fsubscribe.wordpress.com%2F%3Fkey%3Ded36cf5f06a0fdce94629258eb40dc87%26email%3Dgkitchen%2540sero.email&sr=1&signature=594c163a2682a3e8496b97331fdb2bae&user=9bb090cacb6dd78233d8e5ef0be3e06e&_e=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&_z=z>.