[NFBMI-Talk] Fw: [NFBV-Announce] Eliminating Boring Meetings Once and For All!

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 12 18:13:30 UTC 2020

Hello All,

I saw this announcement on the National Federation of the Blind of Virginia email list. I thought chapter leaders here in Michigan could benefit from this zoom meeting on conducting effective chapter meetings. So I thought I would pass this announcement along for anyone who may be interested in attending this zoom meeting.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth Mohnke

****

>From Joe Orozco and Domonique Lawless
NFBV Chapter Leadership Institute, Co-coordinators