[NFBMI-Talk] NFBMI website conversion

webmaster at nfbmi.org webmaster at nfbmi.org
Sun Jun 14 22:05:53 UTC 2020

Greetings to all,

I am proud to announce that the affiliate website, www.nfbmi.org
<http://www.nfbmi.org> , after much anticipation has been converted to the
Drupal platform. Please visit it and provide your feedback. If there is
something that I might have missed or don't have yet, please let either
myself or president Mike Powell know and we will review.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey, Webmaster
609-680-8488
Email: webmaster at nfbmi.org <mailto:webmaster at nfbmi.org>
Website: www.nfbmi.org <http://www.nfbmi.org>
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Michigan is a community of members
and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every
day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.