[NFBMI-Talk] NFBMI website conversion

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 03:20:50 UTC 2020

hello all,
thanks for this awesome news! I was wondering when this web site was
going to be updated and, converted. i'am a member of the nfb and, I
also use to be a member of the nfb of mi affiliate until 2003 when I
moved to Colorado where I now live. and, I like to keep up on the nfb
of mi news and stuff in the affiliate. I will check it out when I have
some free time. thanks for the update and, I will talk to you soon.

sincerely,
amy sabo