[NFBMI-Talk] Dominion Voting Machine Tip

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Mon Mar 9 16:56:29 UTC 2020

Hello,

As most folks know, the Dominion voting machine is virtually unusable by
anyone who has not spent hours learning its problems.  If you have used it
successfully, before, here is a tip from my Township Clerk who is very
supportive of our efforts to improve accessible voting.

After making all selections, if you do get that far, you must review each
voting choice before the machine will allow you to proceed to the print
ballot choice.  The transitions between sections of tasks is the primary
problem after actually getting the machine to talk and the screen turned
off, 2 tasks which are inaccessible without assistance from the poll worker.
All of this assumes that the machine is actually plugged in and operating at
all.

Please report any issues in voting to Mike Powell or me or your chapter
president so we can keep the pressure up and hopefully get accessible voting
here in Michigan, someday.

For those of you using Hart machines, I, unfortunately, have no tips, except
to file complaints.

Warmest Regards,

Fred