[NFBMI-Talk] Kalamazoo Chapter Meeting 3-11-20

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Mon Mar 9 19:21:29 UTC 2020

The March 2020 NFB-Mi Meeting
Presented by the Kalamazoo Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan

Theme: "New Gen iOS Accessibility"
What: Wondering what the Kalamazoo chapter is up to in the new year? Join our chapter members in discussing our upcoming events, meetings, and fundraising ventures. We will also be discussing the new generation of iOS products and the accessibility concerns associated with them.

Where: The Edison Neighborhood Association
816 Washington Ave
Kalamazoo, MI 49001

When: March 11, 2020 (7pm EST)

Refreshments will be Served

For information about the meeting, please contact Robert Parsons, President, at 804.801.7674