[NFBMI-Talk] Birding this Saturday, March 14

Posont, Donna donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 20:15:38 UTC 2020

Greetings Friends,

For those of you who may have been planning to attend our maple syrup fun
day on Saturday I regret to let you know that it has been canceled. Our next
Birding by Ear and Beyond program is scheduled for April 11 at Lake Erie
Metro Park's Marshland Museum. We will participate  in a water fowl program
and then go to the shore to experience the returning water fowl. Make plans
now to attend and I will keep you updated on the status of the program.

Blessings and Happy Spring Birding,

Donna Posont