[NFBMI-Talk] Accessible Sites For COVID-19 Statistics?

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:23:05 UTC 2020

Hello Kane,

Thank you for posting this message. The state of Michigan has a website with accessible statistics regarding the COVID-19 Coronavirus.

The data is listed as a table, and they have cases and deaths listed for each county in Michigan as well as the city of Detroit. It also has data on sex and age range for those who have tested positive for the virus.

The website is updated every day at 2:00 pm, and can be found at the following link:

https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0,9753,7-406-98163-520743--,00.html

I have found this website to be helpful in tracking the virus. So hopefully others will find it helpful too. Perhaps there are other state websites like this in other states for those who live in Indiana.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth