[NFBMI-Talk] statewide conference call

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 17:32:24 UTC 2020

To the blind people of Michigan.

Calling all state leaders and members of the state board of directors of the
National Federation of the Blind of Michigan.  Calling all chapter
presidents and the members of your chapter boar of directors.  Calling all
local chapter members of the NFB of Michigan.    Calling all on our list
serve  and Facebook pages.     I will be hosting a statewide conference call
to gather us all together to review some initiatives from our national
office in responding to this current crisis.  It is my hope to bring us all
together so that we,  as a major force in matters pertaining to the blind
people of Michigan, can continue to reach out  to any blind person who may
need our help

The conference will take place, Wednesday, April 1, 2020, at 8:00 PM.  The
phone number for the call is the usual conference number: (605)475-4333.
Access code to get into the call is 902855 followed by the pound sign.  I
want this meeting to be open to all, members and non-members alike.  To do
that please forward this to anyone you know who is not on our list serve and
please call by phone anyone who does not have access to this message.
Anyone who is blind or connected with the blind in any way is welcome to
participate in this meeting  which definitely will be the first of many.
Our local chapters, and chapters throut the country,  have been responding
to this new normal by having or scheduling chapter meetings through
conference call.  This technology also allows us to meet at a statewide
level so we should use any resource to bring us together to reach out to
each other and to those who need us.  If you have any questions please call
me.  I will now go through my email and other lists to write to and call
anyone I can to hook them up with us.

thank you and we will be together Wednesday, April 1, at 8:00 PM.

Michael Powell

President

(586)754-1325

Mpowell7583 at yahoo.com