[NFBMI-Talk] The Crab Craze: A MiABS Report

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Tue Nov 3 15:36:06 UTC 2020

Good Morning Family!

It's your favorite crab, Chunky, back with another message for all of you crab enthusiasts. We all know that today is a very important day for democracy. By casting your vote, you have a say in our democratic process in which crab will make it out of the bucket of low expectations and become the first-ever MiABS Crab Champion. With the deadline to support your favorite crab being Saturday, November 7 at 6pm, there isn't much time left to bid on your fave. Remember, supporting this event is a benefit to our Michigan blind students, who uses the funds in the form of a college scholarship for the next year. Now the standings have changed significantly and I am a bit worried. Check it out:

Current Crab Standings by Bids Earned

  1.  The Amazing Blind Crab (Sabrina Simmons)
  2.  Chunky Crab (What in the squirrel?)
  3.  Charismatic Crab (KaShonia Graham)
  4.  Confused Crab (Mike Powell)
  5.  Capital Crab (Shawn Callaway)
  6.  NABS Crab (Mausam Mehta)

Ok, I'll admit that the Amazing Blind Crab just changed the game on us with the burst of energy and support for Michigan students, but its not too late. The top four crabs are close in relation to shares sold so your bids could change the game all over again. This competition is down to the wire and the Michigan student division is so grateful for all of the help we have gotten to make this dream a reality. Again, bids are $5 each and you are able to bid on more than one crab as many times as you please. I have included the link below and ask all of you to support the crab you want to win this race, after you support me first. Or not. Your choice. #VoteChunky #ChunkyForPresident

Link: https://forms.gle/nbk1mu1zXRBdoLiT9

Best Regards

Chunky B. Crab
President| Michigan Association of Blind Second-Place Crabs