[NFBMI-Talk] Join Us: Kalamazoo Chapter Meeting Tomorrow Evening

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Mon Nov 9 22:11:58 UTC 2020

Good Afternoon Friends

What a wonderful convention we had this past weekend. With the excellent panels, discussions, business meetings, and fundraisers, I have received nothing but praise for what our affiliate was able to do with the virtual reality of state conventions. Keeping this momentum fresh, I would like to invite all to join the Kalamazoo chapter in their monthly chapter meeting tomorrow evening at 8pm EST. Please use the Zoom link below to access the meeting. We have many great things to cover including elections, membership dues payments, fundraising options, and our upcoming virtual Washington Seminar. We can't wait to connect with you there.

Kalamazoo Chapter of the NFB of Michigan  is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Kalamazoo Chapter of the NFB of Michigan - Monthly Chapter Meeting
Time: Nov 10, 2020 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/8968302378

Meeting ID: 896 830 2378
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,8968302378# US (Washington D.C)
+13126266799,,8968302378# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

With Love

Robert E. Parsons, Jr.
President| Kalamazoo Chapter
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Board Member| National Association of Blind Students
Masters Student| Rehabilitation Counseling and Vision Rehabilitation Therapy
Western Michigan University '21
Pronouns: He, Him, His
P: 804.801.7674