[NFBMI-Talk] FW: Join Us: NFBMI Seminar Sundays

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 22 22:21:53 UTC 2020

Hello all.
Join our Zoom conference listed below.
Michael Powell
President NFBM

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBMI-Talk [mailto:nfbmi-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Robert
Earl Parsons via NFBMI-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 9:18 PM
To: NFB of Michigan Internet Mailing List
Cc: Robert Earl Parsons; mi-abs at nfbnet.org; nfb-kzoo at nfbnet.org;
ryan.strunk at gmail.com
Subject: [NFBMI-Talk] Join Us: NFBMI Seminar Sundays

Good Evening Federation Friends and Family

Are you new to this organization and want to learn more about the history of
the Federation? Are you a long-term member and are interested in how current
events affect or are affected by the philosophy of our members? Well look no
further. The Michigan Affiliate's "Seminar Sundays" is a new, weekly forum
where the stance of the Federation and it's leaders will be shared with
members, current and new, that are not sure how the organization operates or
responds to issues that the nation's blind face everyday. Every Sunday, at
5pm EST, you will be accompanied by yours truly and a medley of NFB local,
state, and national leaders in peeling back years of precedent,
demonstration, and conversation to become a stronger member of this
affiliate and this organization. Our initial meeting will be this Sunday,
November 22 via Zoom and I can't wait to get started! Please find the Zoom
information to join below.

Topic: The Federation, Where did we start and what was the need?
Guest Presenter: Ryan Strunk (President| National Federation of the Blind of
Minnesota)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/94098587285?pwd=V0tVZzFTZWlaZGo2aExSNUJkbW9UQT09

Meeting ID: 940 9858 7285

Passcode: 902855

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,94098587285#,,,,,,0#,,902855# US (Chicago)

+16468769923,,94098587285#,,,,,,0#,,902855# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 940 9858 7285

Passcode: 902855

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adOct23v38

Join by Skype for Business

https://zoom.us/skype/94098587285

With Love

Robert E. Parsons, Jr.
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Board Member| National Association of Blind Students
Masters Student| Rehabilitation Counseling and Vision Rehabilitation Therapy
Western Michigan University '21
Pronouns: He, Him, His
P: 804.801.7674