[NFBMI-Talk] Announcing the 2020 MI-ABS Crab Climb Fund-Raiser!

Victor Marques therealvictormarques at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 01:47:03 UTC 2020

Hello all,

The Michigan Association of Blind Students is pleased to announce our 2020
Crab Climb fundraiser. Come support your favorite Michigan or national
member representative, as MI-ABS raises money for future scholarship
funding.  Details on the fundraiser are available at the following link,
along with the form to complete for registration and instructions on sending
payment.  Crabs will begin campaigning to raise funds effective October 15,
2020 (although you are welcome to begin supporting your favorite Crab
starting now), The event will end at our virtual NFB of Michigan state
convention before our virtual banquet.  Closing time is officially 6 PM on
Saturday, November 7, 2020.

There are prizes for the Crab with the most funds raised, a prize for the
Crab with the most innovative marketing strategy, and for the individual
person who contributes the most. Support your favorite, or support several
of your favorites if you are so inclined!

We appreciate your support in making this a successful and fun event.

Please visit:

https://forms.gle/nbk1mu1zXRBdoLiT9

Thank you.

Victor Marques

Secretary/Treasurer, Michigan Association of Blind Students