[NFBMI-Talk] Trouble Mailing a Braille Book Free Matter

Diana Mohnke d_mohnke18 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 02:00:25 UTC 2020

Hello,

I am having trouble sending a Braille book through the mail by putting Free Matter for the Blind on the package.  I have already had the package returned to me from the mail stating they will not send it the way I addressed it. Today I went to my local post office and they told me I need an ink stamp with an insignia on it in order for it to be mailed Free Matter for the Blind. Does anyone know about this? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Diana