[NFBMI-Talk] MI-ABS Trivia Night at the 2020 NFB of Michigan Virtual State Convention

Victor Marques therealvictormarques at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 02:04:02 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

As part of the 2020 virtual NFB of Michigan state convention, the Michigan
Association of Blind Students is hosting a trivia night event on Friday,
November 6, 2020 as part of convention programming.  Those who become MI-ABS
members for 2020-2021 will receive a bonus complimentary entry into our
trivia night event at no extra cost.  Please visit the following page for
more information and to register.  Dues are $5 for the year, you can join at
any time, but if you join on the day of the event and also want to
participate in the trivia night, a $2 late registration surcharge will
apply.

Come enjoy a fun night of trivia, have a chance at winning one of many door
prizes, and spend an enjoyable evening with your fellow attendees from
Michigan and from across the country who will be participating in our state
convention. Did we say that registration for our state convention is free?
The convention registration link is below as well.

We have a long list of many valuable door prizes valued at much more than
$5, that will make your MI-ABS dues contribution a very worthwhile
investment! All you have to do is be in attendance to win.  Plus, test your
trivia knowledge and claim bragging rights amongst your friends. We will
likely have multiple games ongoing at the same time.

To join the trivia event, you can register starting now, and up until the
night of November 6th.  If you simply want to become a MI-ABS member, you
can register any time before, during or after the conference.

.             MI-ABS Member Dues Registration with Complimentary Free Entry
to November 6 Trivia Night:

https://forms.gle/g8FgbzEEP8wX5xLKA

.             NFB of Michigan State Convention Registration (free):

https://nfbmi.org/registration

Thank you for your support!

Victor Marques

Secretary/Treasurer, Michigan Association of Blind Students