[NFBMI-Talk] FW: Matching gifts this Meet the Blind Month: double your dollars

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 20:18:55 UTC 2020

Hello to all.

As October is Meet the Blind Month, our national office is sharing news concerning a match being given to any donations received by NFB up to $50000 during the month of October.  I touched upon this during Monday’s convention kickoff meeting and at chapter meetings.  So make any gift count double while you have the chance.

During this year, because of the pandemic, NFB worked very hard on outreach efforts and support and training to our affiliates through Zoom and other venues.  While our virtual convention was a great success we were limited in the ways we usually raise funds when we have live conventions.  So anything you can give would definitely be appreciated and will go even farther because of the match .

Below is the information concerning the match, the ways to donate, and a video to share and enjoy.

Thank you.

Michael Powell

President

National Federation of the blind of Michigan

(586)754-1325

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender. National Federation of the Blind logo and tagline live the life you want

Freedom Scientific offers generous matching gift opportunity.

The National Federation of the Blind is grateful for the generous matching gift from Freedom Scientific in honor of Meet the Blind Month this October.

Freedom Scientific, a Vispero brand and the maker of JAWS for Windows and Focus Braille displays, has pledged to match the first $50,000 in donations made to the NFB during Meet the Blind Month.

Double your contribution and help ensure that we fulfill this matching gift!

Three Ways to Give

*	Give online at  <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18609&qid=4254457> nfb.org/donate
*	Mail a check to National Federation of the Blind, 200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place, Baltimore, MD 21230
*	Contribute by phone using a credit card by calling 410-659-9314; press 4 for giving followed by 1 to give a gift

This year our  <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18610&qid=4254457> Meet the Blind Month activities are focusing on lived experiences in our local communities with problem solving and self-confidence. Thank you to Freedom Scientific and all of our supporters for helping us continue this important work.

Watch and share the  <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18611&qid=4254457> announcement video from President Mark Riccobono and Tom Tiernan, President & CEO of Vispero. Thank you for your support!

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18612&qid=4254457> Image removed by sender. Facebook Logo

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18613&qid=4254457> Image removed by sender. Twitter Logo

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18614&qid=4254457> Image removed by sender. Instagram Logo

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18615&qid=4254457> Image removed by sender. YouTube Logo

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18616&qid=4254457> Image removed by sender. Email Icon Image

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18609&qid=4254457> Image removed by sender. Donate to the NFB Icon.

National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230 | 410-659-9314

 <https://www.nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/unsubscribe?reset=1&jid=15161&qid=4254457&h=e889eb31c4f14378> Unsubscribe |  <https://www.nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=15161&qid=4254457&h=e889eb31c4f14378> Opt Out |   <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18617&qid=4254457> Sign Up for Our E-newsletter

..

Image removed by sender. Web Bug from https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/open.php?q=4254457