[NFBMI-Talk] Fwd: [Colorado-Talk] A Rocky Mountain Convention Beckons

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 02:33:25 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Scott C. LaBarre via Colorado-Talk" <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 21:33:11 -0600
Subject: [Colorado-Talk] A Rocky Mountain Convention Beckons
To: State Affiliate Leadership List <state-affiliate-leadership-list at nfbnet.org>
Cc: "Scott C. LaBarre" <slabarre at labarrelaw.com>, NFB of Colorado
Discussion List <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>

Greetings Everyone!!

You are cordially invited to the 66th Annual NFB of Colorado State
Convention being held in the Cloud surrounding the Rocky Mountains via the
Zoom Platform, October 29 through 31.  Convention registration is still open
but will close at noon Mountain time tomorrow, October 28th.  Registering
will make you eligible for door prizes.  Regardless of whether you are
registered or not, you are most definitely welcome to attend.  If you wish
to register, go to:

www.nfbco.org <http://www.nfbco.org>

and go to the first heading where you will find the Registration link.

Meetings begin at 9:30 A.M. Mountain on Thursday, October 29th.  The full
agenda is attached.  Most of the activities will be occurring in the Main
NFBCO Zoom Ballroom such as the Opening Ceremonies, NFBCO Live Track,
Resolutions, presentations from our sponsors and exhibiters, all general
sessions styled as Living the Lives We Want Sessions, and, of course, our
Virtual Banquet.  Please note that there are some breakouts and other social
events being conducted in other Zoom rooms, and all are listed in the
Agenda.

Here is the Main NFBCO Zoom Ballroom:

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/3895150172?pwd=dkhBNHI1QXBEdTFYR2lMYjhyNi9KQT09

Meeting ID: 389 515 0172

Passcode: 1111

One tap mobile

+17207072699,,3895150172#

Dial: 1-720-707-2699

When prompted for a meeting ID, enter: 389 515 0172 followed by pound.

No pass code required

Note:  We have provided a Rocky Mountain Zoom dial in number but any Zoom
dial up number will work as long as you enter the correct meeting ID.

We look forward to your imminent visit to Colorado!!  If you have any
questions, contact me at:

slabarre at labarrelaw.com <mailto:slabarre at labarrelaw.com>

With warm regards,

Scott LaBarre, President

NFB Colorado

hello all,
i'am forwarding to you all the agenda for our state convention for the
nfb of co which is this weekend. please share with one all and, of
course you all can come in and, join in the fun all is welcome here!