[NFBMI-Talk] Disability Rights Advocates (DRA) sponsors Higher Education Survey

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 16:38:22 UTC 2020

Greetings all.
As president of the national Federation of the blind of Michigan I would
like to point out that the NFB speaks with one voice and any requests
inviting or directing any of our members to participate in any project or
survey need to be cleared through leadership.
Other disability groups or organizations do not speak for us and we do not
presume to speak for them even if we have similar points of view.  When our
national organization allows a survey to be promoted on its list or website
it is with the understanding that NFB is not necessarily sponsoring or
endorsing a particular project, promotion or group.
If you have any questions concerning this, or the policy of our national
organization concerning such matters, you are welcome to contact me off
list.
My contact information is listed below.
Michael Powell
President