[NFBMI-Talk] You're Invited: Kalamazoo Chapter Meeting

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Tue Sep 15 16:00:26 UTC 2020

Hey There Hi There Ho There

I hope that you are all doing well this afternoon. I am here with a friendly invite to the Kalamazoo chapter's monthly meeting via Zoom this evening at 8pm. This month, we will be discussing changes to our Meet the Blind Month activity and our upcoming state convention. We look forward to hearing from each and every one of you.

Victor Marques is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: September 2020 NFB of Michigan Kalamazoo chapter meeting
Time: Sep 15, 2020 08:00 PM America/Detroit

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/8968302378

Meeting ID: 896 830 2378
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,8968302378# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,8968302378# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 896 830 2378

Best

Robert E. Parsons, Jr.
President| Kalamazoo Chapter
Vice President| Michigan Association of Blind Students
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Board Member| National Association of Blind Students
Western Michigan University '21
Pronouns: He, Him, His
P: 804.801.7674