[NFBMI-Talk] Reminder: NFBMI Scholarship Program

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Thu Sep 17 09:13:54 UTC 2020

Good Morning Friends

We are just rounding the corner on the month and the deadline for application materials to be submitted for the scholarship program of the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan is upon us. The  scholarship committee of the Michigan affiliate wants to make sure that finances are not a concern for some of your academic or personal expenses next semester.  We encourage all eligible students to submit their application materials for the state scholarship program as soon as possible so that they can be considered for one of our distinguished awards. Remember, the deadline to be considered for one of the NFB of Michigan's scholarships is September 30, 2020. Don't miss your opportunity to be part of the pantheon of leaders from this amazing affiliate that were scholarship recipients. Students that received one of these coveted awards have gone on to lead divisions, chapters, and their individual academic institutions in progressing the efficacy and accomplishments of our membership at the local, state, and national levels. To access the downloadable or online application, please visit www.nfbmi.org/scholarship-programs/state-scholarship<http://www.nfbmi.org/scholarship-programs/state-scholarship>.  For questions, please send an email to scholarships at nfbmi.org<mailto:scholarships at nfbmi.org>. We look forward to receiving your applications this month and wish you all success in your endeavors.

All the Best

Robert E. Parsons, Jr.
Chair| Scholarship Committee
President| Kalamazoo Chapter
Vice President| Michigan Association of Blind Students
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Board Member| National Association of Blind Students
Pronouns: He, Him, His
P: 804.801.7674