[NFBMI-Talk] Kalamazoo Chapter Potluck Aug 10 Postponed - Zoom Meeting 8 PM Instead

Victor Marques therealvictormarques at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 18:43:30 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

Due to the risk of severe thunderstorms, high temps and high humidity in
Kalamazoo tomorrow evening, we are postponing our potluck/in-person
gathering until September. We will, however, still meet on Zoom at 8 PM to
plan and discuss chapter business. The invitation is below.

Thanks for understanding and our apologies for the short notice on
cancelling this event. We wouldn't want people potentially out in a storm,
and it's better to be safe than sorry even if the weather doesn't end up
being dangerous.

Victor

Kalamazoo Chapter of the NFB of Michigan is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom
meeting.

Topic: Kalamazoo Chapter of the NFB of Michigan - August 2021 Meeting

Time: Aug 10, 2021 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/8968302378

Meeting ID: 896 830 2378

One tap mobile