[NFBMI-Talk] Perkins Braillers Available

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Wed Aug 11 23:46:44 UTC 2021

Hello. I, or rather A T guys, was given some surplus Perkins braillers
from Low Incidence Outreach. I have taken these and had them repaired so
they are now in like new condition. Since the braillers were donated to
me, I am able to offer them for $200 plus tax/shipping which will also
include a 90-day warranty against defects. My preference is to get these
to Michigan residents. I also have access to a one-handed brailler,
designed to be used with one hand only.

Please write me off-list at jj at atguys.com if you're interested.

Thanks.