[NFBMI-Talk] Michigan At Large Chapter List

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Sat Aug 28 16:18:58 UTC 2021

Happy Saturday Friends

I hope you are all ready for the beginning of a new academic year, new holidays, and hopefully new weather. I am writing to assist all members of the affiliate who are looking for a way to join the At Large Chapter with some important information. Remember, the At Large chapter's purpose is to provide a home base and chapter family for Federationists that are unable to join a physical chapter due to distance, geography, health, or other reasons. To do this, you must complete the chapter registration online form, which is located below. When completing this form, you will also be required to pay the annual chapter dues of $6. Once these items are completed, your registration is sent to the affiliate board, who then notifies the chapter leadership of this so that they can reach out to you.

I'm also excited to announce the return of our Michigan At Large chapter email list, which members will then be required to join. There are two easy ways to join our email list, but the easiest way it to send an email to michigan-at-large-subscribe at nfbnet.org<mailto:michigan-at-large-subscribe at nfbnet.org>

While leaving everything else blank. This action will subscribe you to the list and I as moderator will be able to track these additions. I have also included the link for the list registration form if this email option does not work. Please, stay tuned for more announcements from the At Large chapter. We look forward to growing our membership.

At Large Membership Form: https://nfbmi.org/at-large-chapter-membership-form