[NFBMI-Talk] our deepest condolences to the Mohnke family

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 20:23:51 UTC 2021

Greetings federation family.

I just wanted to make those on this list aware that I spoke to Diana Mohnke
and expressed condolences on behalf of the NFB of Michigan.

We will also be sending an offering from all of us on this list to help them
through this very difficult time.   Let us keep Fran, Diana, Elizabeth, and
Kimberly in our thoughts and prayers.

We will always remember Fran Mohnke with great respect, love and affection.

Michael Powell

President, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan