[NFBMI-Talk] our deepest condolences to the Mohnke family

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 00:11:52 UTC 2021

hello mike,
thank you for posting this sad news to the list. i was aware of this
news and, i have already sent to this list my sympahizes to the mohnke
girls in the post to what fred said this week.

i'am glad that the nfb of mi will be there for them emotionally, and
spirtuatally in this crisis time that they are enduring. the nfb of
colorado and, around the nfb will also sympathize and also give their
condolonces to this crisis which is sad indeed. and, just that we are
all here for them in sprit and with love too!

thanks again for posting this and, i will talk to you soon.

sincerely yours,
amy