[NFBMI-Talk] Very Sad News

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 00:29:32 UTC 2021

hello all,
i too along with my sister rebecca want to express our sincere
condonsolences and sadness of this awful news of fran. we want to know
that both elizabeth, diana, and kim are all in our thoughts and
prayers.

rebecca and i remember fran being a wonderful mother to her daughters
and, was a wobnderful person and alsways gracious to both becca and i
when we lived in michigan. even though we both don't live in michigan
anymore we are both sadned of this awful news and, just know that we
are caring and griving for all of them.

hugs,
amy and rebeca sabo