[NFBMI-Talk] Don't forget Saturday's state board meeting

mpowell7583 at yahoo.com mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 01:32:40 UTC 2021

Greetings to all on this list.

We have been talking about it all summer, from time to time, at least since
our June 12 meeting.  Our board of directors, the officers and aboard of the
NFB of Michigan will hold its next quarterly meeting this Saturday,
September 11 over the Zoom platform in our usual Michigan Zoom room.
Meeting will start at 1:00 PM and go to 3 PM or 4 at the latest.  Most of
the meeting will be dealing with our state convention which will be virtual
this year due to our previously designated convention hotel in Grand Rapids,
and other hotels we usually deal with, not being able to guarantee
restaurant and dining operations at normal to full capacity by November.
You also know that covid has been on the increase and not leaving us as we
hoped it would based on previous assumptions.  So our convention will meet
virtually beginning Thursday evening, November 11, and ending with our
banquet Saturday evening, November 13.

But more on that later.  Tomorrow I will send the proposed board meeting
agenda for this Saturday along with the Zoom link for those who will need
it.  So stay tuned and I will get back to you tomorrow.

Thank you.

Michael Powell, President

(586)754-1325

Mpowell7583 at yahoo.com