[NFBMI-Talk] NFBM state board meeting agenda

mpowell7583 at yahoo.com mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 20:43:03 UTC 2021

Hello to all.

Here it is, as promised.  Attached you will find the agenda for Saturday's
meeting.  If there is anyone you know who does not have access to email
please share this information with them.

The meeting will begin at 1:00 PM and go to 3:00 or I hope not much later as
I have another commitment later in the evening.

The location is our Michigan Zoom room and here is the link for that.

https://zoom.us/j/9612695221?pwd=dHlxZDNwcVVZbUVTYUM5cEU4cDlndz09

Remember if you enter through the Zoom app rather than the link you use the
ID number which is: 9612695221.  The passcode is 902855, and if you are
calling through a regular phone line the passcode   needs to be followed by
the pound sign on your phone.

There are a number of outside numbers you can use to call Zoom through a
phone.  One of them is: (312)626-6799. You will be prompted to enter your
zoom id and passcode.

So I look forward to being with you again this Saturday afternoon.  If you
have any questions just email or call me at the address and number listed
below.

Thank you and let's start getting worked up to have a great state convention
.

Michael Powell, President

(586)754-1325

Email: mpowell7583 at yahoo.com