[NFBMI-Talk] Michigan Association of Blind Students monthly meeting FW: Link for Sunday's Meeting

Rachel Pavone rachelpavone at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 11 19:09:44 UTC 2021

			Hello all of you students,
I hope that the start to your school year is going well.

I am here to invite you all to join us tomorrow evening at 7pm eastern to hear all about what is going on with the Michigan Student Division.

We will be talking about the upcoming state convention and also about some of the fundraisers that we are going to be having.

The link to the meeting is below and we are looking forward to seeing all of you.
Sincerely and Best Wishes
Rachel Pavone
President Michigan Association of Blind Students for the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Secretary Kalamazoo Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan.

Sent from Mail for Windows