[NFBMI-Talk] Question about accessible absentee voting in Michigan

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 12 23:34:38 UTC 2021

Hello, Michigan Federationists:

I have a question about accessible absentee voting in Michigan which results from a blind friend of mine living in Grand Blanc who recently received a paper application to apply for an absentee ballot.

The question is: are accessible absentee ballots available in all elections, federal, state, and local? Also, is the process for applying for a ballot accessible?

When I go on Google, the only information I can find relates to the 2020 election.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Garcia, President, Kansas City Chapter
dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
(816) 621-0902
www.nfb.org
www.nfbmo.org