[NFBMI-Talk] Question about accessible absentee voting in Michigan

mpowell7583 at yahoo.com mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 02:09:55 UTC 2021

Hello Dan.
After our court case in 2020 the Secretary of State provided absentee
ballots for that election.  I have seen nothing this year.  There was a
meeting in March but nothing since.  I am going to look into it further as
we thought the process would continue for all subsequent elections.
We began getting concerned when we saw no activity in the districts that had
August Primaries.  We will be following up further with contacts at
elections bureau .
I can write you back when I find something but in the mean time hook your
friend up with me as we can work with him as a member of our affiliate if he
is not already.
Michael Powell, President
(586)754-1325
Mpowell7583 at yahoo.com