[NFBMI-Talk] Exercise and education in the pandemic: tomorrow, September 25 at 1:00 PM

Susan A. Stoneman renaissance_susan at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 25 13:39:45 UTC 2021

Is the 1:00 pm time scheduled for today's talk on nutrition,  EST?

Thank you, have a great day !!!

Namaste  !!!

Susan A. Stoneman

renaissance_susan at hotmail.com<mailto:renaissance_susan at hotmail.com> (Primary Account)

SusanAStoneman6915 at gmail.com

(517) 894-1577

(517)  993-6837 (Business Line Only)

[https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkiqjvjoG5vyPIUwO28_rADhE5Rm6E4GTj_tPGRLDh97IEwzcb3A]<http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=gZo1l4n2GfAlCM&tbnid=Rnat0ucdbrFjCM:&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=http://concurrentrecovery.com/see-future/&ei=ZDw0VIy_HcKnyASizIDQAg&bvm=bv.76943099%2cd.aWw&psig=AFQjCNF4d4USLWfJDzLwRrPrh4B680vB5Q&ust=1412795900567120>

"I Am Not What Happened to Me, I Am What I Choose To Become."  - Carl Jung