[NFBMI-Talk] Birding by Ear and Beyond

donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 19:49:54 UTC 2022

Birding by Ear and Beyond

The birds are on the move migrating and so are we. Please consider joining
us on Saturday, May 21, 2022 for our first in a long time meeting of
Birdbrains. We will be exploring the natural area at the University of
Michigan/Dearborn at the Environmental Interpretive Center. Please meet at
the center at 10:30a m where we will review our birding by ear techniques
and hit the trails to listen  for the returning songbirds. Bring a packed
lunch if you wish to picnic with us and plan for future programming after
our hiking. Prepare to learn about birds, make new friends, meet old friends
and departure will be approximately 1p m.

For more information contact Donna Posont at 313-220-8140 or
Donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com <mailto:Donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com>  or
dposont at umich.edu <mailto:dposont at umich.edu>

Hope to see you there,

Donna Posont