[NFBMI-Talk] great gathering in meeting, legislative factsheets and appointments for Washington Seminar

mpowell7583 at yahoo.com mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 00:15:15 UTC 2022

Greetings to my Federation family and others on this list.  Your team
captains have been working hard for the past few weeks to arrange a meeting
with all of Michigan's Representatives in Congress and our U S senators.

the great gathering in meeting will take place tomorrow, Monday, February 7,
at 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM virtually on Zoom.

That is where all the states participating in the Washington seminar will
hear from President Riccobono and other national leaders concerning these
legislative issues and more.

Here is the link to that room.

https://zoom.us/j/96245510444

After that meeting we will be gathering in our Michigan Zoom room where our
three team captains will be going over their scheduled appointments.

We will be using several different Zoom rooms so you will need to coordinate
with your captain to know which room you are going to call to join in on a
specific meeting with your representative or others that will be taking
place from Tuesday, February 8 to Thursday, February 10.  Some meetings may
be held Friday or in upcoming weeks if that is how they were scheduled.

It is up to the team captains to determine who will be presenting and
speaking on the issues discussed during the meetings so if you have
experience with doing this and are familiar with the issues attached that
captain should know.

If you live in the district or know your representative personally your team
captain should know this as well so the representative can be informed.

If you haven't yet read the factsheets which are this year's priorities for
this session of congress I am attaching them to this message.

The Michigan Zoom room for our get together after the great gathering in
meeting is listed below.

If you have any questions you can email me or write to me off list, which
means not replying to this but writing me separate.  I say that because
sometimes people reply and everybody sees their message to me or mine to
them if I make the same mistake.

All my contact information is listed after my name.

So hope to see you tomorrow after the big meeting which usually ends at
seven or a little after.  If we were in DC we would be having pizza and pop
in one of our hotel rooms.  So tomorrow we will just have to do it
virtually.

Here is the Michigan Zoom Room followed by my information.

https://zoom.us/j/9612695221?pwd=dHlxZDNwcVVZbUVTYUM5cEU4cDlndz09

Zoom ID 9612695221 password 902855.

Michael Powell, President

NFB of Michigan