[NFBMI-Talk] FW: update to Monday Meeting Info

mpowell7583 at yahoo.com mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 13:48:59 UTC 2022

Hello again to all.
Below is some updated info for the meetings on Monday. I have added the webinar ID along with the Zoom link for the Great gathering in meeting.   In yesterday's message I neglected to mention the legislative meeting at 2 PM this afternoon. If you are able, I'd recommend going to this as it will give you a great overview of the issues and serve as a good foundation for our meetings. They also usually do a mock sample meeting so you can hear some of our more experienced members and staff talk about the issues.  Then don't forget our Michigan Zoom room meeting after the Great Gathering In Meeting.

Legislative Seminar – Monday, February 7 – 2:00 p.m.
https://zoom.us/j/7567531013
Meeting ID: 756 753 1013

Great Gathering-In – Monday, February 7 – 5:00 p.m.
https://zoom.us/j/96245510444
Webinar ID: 962 4551 0444
Michigan  get together Zoom meeting.
https://zoom.us/j/9612695221?pwd=dHlxZDNwcVVZbUVTYUM5cEU4cDlndz09
Zoom ID 9612695221.  Password 902855.  Remember if you are calling in from an outside line any of the phone numbers that get you to Zoom can be used.  Then you would enter the ID and password.
Any questions contact your chapter president or me.
Michael Powell
President NFBM
(586)754-1325
Mpowell7583 at yahoo.com