[NFBMI-Talk] Fundraising Finale

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Sun Jul 10 15:17:06 UTC 2022

Hey Folks

Hope you're all well. While some of us are sitting in general session at the moment, I'd like to update you on our deadlines. Check it out:

NFBMI Raffle: Although we wrapped up and tore down our exhibit hall table yesterday, the deadline for the affiliate's "Two Winner Raffle" is at 12pm CST. Remember, we will be pulling a winner at that time and they can choose either to take a 50/50 payou or a brand new Apple Watch SE GPS. There is still time to get in on this deal. One ticket is $5 and three tickets are $10. To get involved and virtually buy a ticket, contact me at 2692168640.

Acsion Auction: Our auction deadline is at 10pm CST this evening. Please take time to monitor your bids. If you have not bid yet, there are a few items that are still great deals. Visit www.nfbmi.org/auction for information.

We look forward to learning who wins big today and this evening. Please enjoy the day and keep in touch if you have questions.

With Love,

Robert Parsons Jr.